Saturday, September 11, 2010

This is a mini that I made for my niece for her Birthday

















I seen this on the cricut MB and I just had to try it. The coasters are 4 X 4. and they are so easyt o make. Just cut e the cardstock/ paper to the right size. glue it on to the coasters. The Use the cricut to cut out the letters of thier name ans beside the letter you make up a saying. For example J- joyful. They on the other side put a pic of them. After you finsh with all the letters of thier name punch holes in it to add binder rings add ribbon if you like and that is is. Oh I almost forgot I inked the edges with black ink. hope you like. Enjoy























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment