Thursday, January 17, 2013

Valentine Wreath

Hello peeps!
Today I wanted to so you my heart wreath I made. I seen this on Pinterest . It is super easy. I used some valentine DSP that I got on the clearance rack and for the life of me I can't remember the name! Here is the rest of the products needed to make this super cute easy valentine wreath!

( I will add the DSP # for more amore)

More Amore DSP # 129309
Simply scored scoring tool # 122334
Glue dots #103683

So now on how to make it:
You need 8 strips of DSP cut at 2" x 12"
Then Score all your strips at 6
Then fold on the score lines
Then add your mini glue dots to one end and fold into a heart. Do all your strips the same way.
Then your going to add some glue dots to one side only to make your wreath. Then make it into a wreath and that is it peeps! If you would like to order any products that you would need to make this wreath just click on the shopping cart and it will take you to my store.


No comments:

Post a Comment